RKSEAL® Waterproofing Membrane is a high performance, extremely durable Waterproofing Membrane Developed by KASTRADE based on EPDM Rubber which is the most proven elastomer in the field of Waterproofing.
EPDM Rubber has exceptional all round performance, excellent resistance to UV & ozone, weather ability, high temperature resistance, and very god sealing properties. These Membranes are highly recommended for waterproofing of Basements, Roofs, High Rise Facades, Airports, Stadiums, Swimming pools, Soak Pits as well as Protection from Subsoil Water Seepage in Tanks, Canals, etc.. The Membrane has also a very low water vapour transmission factor. It retains its flexibility and properties to serve a long life expectancy of 20 years.
RKSEAL® Waterproofing Membrane does not affect solvent sensitive paint finishes and are compatible with most of the structural sealants which may come in contact with the Membranes.
The Membrane is produced in accordance with ASTM D 4637 & ASTM D 6134. The sheet confirms the minimum requirement for non-reinforced Black EPDM Rubber sheet for use in waterproofing. It is available in thicknesses of 0.75 mm, 0.8 mm, 1.0 mm, 1.2 mm, 1.5mm and 2.0 mm, and width from 1.0 mtr. to 1.5 mtrs.. For convenience, The Roll length varies from 10 mtrs. to 30 mtrs..
SALIENT FEATURES OF THE RK SEALR WATERPROOFING MEMBRANES
- Excellent Resistance to Weathering including high resistance to uV Rays & Ozone.
- Excellent Resistance Water Absorbtion (< 2%).
- Excellent Elongation properties (Elongation at Break > 300%) and thus can sustain thermal, seismic and structural movements of the building.
- Water Vapour Transmission Rate (<0.01 Gms/Sq. Mtr/24 Hours) with a u value of > 5000.
- Working Temperature Ranges from –40°C to 130°C.
- Excellent Tear and Puncture Resistance.
- Excellent Resistant to withstand chemical and toxic conditions.
- Available in different thicknesses and Roll Sizes.
- Compatible with other building materials like Structural Sealants, adhesives and Paints.
RK SEAL® WATERPROOFING MEMBRANES IN FACADE INDUSTRY
To aid rapid construction techniques, contractors demand that the building is made substantially water-proof ASAP during construction. Most of the buildings in the Middle East have a façade constituting Curtainwall , Aluminium Doors and Windows & Cladding, therefore RK SEALR Waterproofing Membrane plays a major role in achieving this waterproofing.
This Membrane is usually applied between the Window or Curtainwall and outside part of the Inner wall which provides a waterproof seal and a secure vapor barrier. The Membrane is also used as an additional robust sealing system which provides another line of defense against water ingress. The membrane is also used as a sealing membrane around penetrations in various areas of the facade.
KASTRADE has more than 200 Rolls of stock available for every size of Membrane (0.75 mm, 0.8 mm, 1.0 mm, 1.2 mm, 1.5 mm and 2.0 mm thicknesses). Each Roll size is 1.2 Mtrs. x 10 Mtrs.. However, they are also available in larger widths of 1.4 Mtrs. and 1.5 Mtrs.
KASTRADE assures same day delivery in UAE for bulk orders.